- Supply of innovative Syntech Branded LED Lighting utilizing the latest LED Chipset Technology from Samsung & Phillips with driver technology provided by Mean Well,
- Enhanced purchasing and product development services for project specific Luminaires,
- Low cost membership structure,
- Lean procurement /supply model delivering significantly lower cost of purchase,
- Cost effective global logistics,
- A focused portfolio of products and services,
- Individual sales support,
- Domestic standards compliance and conformance service,
- Customised support literature, and
- Customised luminaries development.
Financial Benefits that boost member profitability
- Members receive preferential financial benefits from Syntech via its direct product development and supply relationships,
- Following product installation training Syntech registered members can offer extended warranty benefits for registered projects, and
- Syntech members benefit from first to market technology opportunities.
Marketing and promotional resources that boost sales
- Our comprehensive joint market planning program helps members develop ongoing marketing and sales plans to stimulate mutual growth,
- Syntech will develop special promotions tailored specifically for members on an on-going basis, and
- Co-branded digital and print media.
Networking and Education
Best in class industry gatherings and educational resources:
- Small networking groups of non-competitive members (with similar business profiles) meet in person twice a year-and often communicate throughout the year-to share best practices and solve common business challenges, and
- Syntech will develop a variety of web based learning modules on key products and their applications. All training is available free of charge to all member employees and can be taken at any time.
Meetings and Communications
- Syntech hosts an annual member only trade conference that gives members the inside track on the latest products. One-on-one meetings between our product development staff helps to build and strengthen relationships that delivers a cohesive product development strategy moving forward,
- Syntech’s annual meeting offers a mix of business and pleasure. Again, it’s an excellent opportunity to network and learn. One-on-one meetings between member and supplier key decision makers are invaluable for building profitable relationships, and
- Members have access to our showroom and product display stands and are encouraged to book a time to bring in customers in show them through our operating displays.
Registration & Extended Warranties
- Syntech members can register customer site and in return receive additional support and an extended warranty offer, and
- Syntech Members have the ability to register an installation and offer extended warranties.
- 1 year warranties become 2 years,
- 2 year warranties becomes 3 years, and
- 3 year warranties becomes 5 years.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- 30% Deposit payment required with order (takes between 7 and 21 days to manufacture),
- 70% Balance payment required on dispatch (Ex-Factory) – Sea Freight Lead time 21 to 28 days, Air freight lead time is approximately 4 Days from dispatch (Ex-Factory), and
- Goods are delivered within 3 business days of arriving in Syntech’s warehouse unless otherwise arranged.